If you’ve just started blogging then you might feel a bit overwhelmed at the amount of tools and resources available. In fact, the longer you’ve been working online the worse it gets! Too much choice is often worse than no choice at all.
The fact is that bloggers do rely heavily on lots of third party services in order to build an audience and eventually make money from their site. So here comes our good friend, and top-blog-dog, Kevin Muldoon to save the day.
His new book The Ultimate Blogging Resource List will save you a lot of time and money because it collects and categorizes all of the best tools and services for bloggers in one place.
Kevin has been blogging since Moses was a boy, and has tons of experience both as a blog owner and as a well paid freelance blogger. So you can be confident that all the tools and resources are quality and will do what they say they will. This alone will save you time, money and headaches.
The categories covered are:
- Blogging platforms
- Domain registrars
- Blog hosting
- Blog editors
- FTP clients
- HTML editors
- Feed readers
- Feed syndication
- Job boards and freelancing marketplaces
- Note taking and research tools
- Image galleries and graphical resources
- Image editing applications
- Video and audio blogging resources
- Podcasting hosting and services
- Social media management
- Email marketing
- Blog promotion
- Advertising and monetization
- Analytics, analysis and monitoring
- Blog design tools and services
- Blog performance and security
- Blog backups
- Cloud storage
- Useful apps, services and resources
- Blogging advice
My advice: just buy it for a few dollars and refer to it again and again before you buy any new online tools. You can buy it here (and no these are NOT affiliate links!):